Thursday, January 19, 2012

Music

When it comes to music we all have our own opinions as to what is good.  I was a teenager in the 80's therefore I love the 80's music.  In my opinion Michael Jackson and Madonna were the King and Queen of the 80's!  I love them, even now.  Now when I say I like someone, that means I like their music, movies, etc.  I could care less about who they are married to, how many kids they have, what they wear  or how they live their personnel lives!  I just don't care!  People these days put to much time and energy caring about these things.  These people entertain us, they are people just like you and me.  They are not perfect.

I do have to admit I do like some of Lady Gaga's songs.  But when I heard Born This Way, I couldn't believe my ears!  I don't understand how she could get away with making a song with the same music/beat as one of Madonna's songs.  But, Madonna, the great business women she is, didn't put up a stink.  She more or less has kept neutral about it.  I'm sure she is not happy about it, but it puts her song back in the spotlight, even if for a short time.  It is a great song, Express Yourself.  Poker Face is one of my favorite Lady Gaga songs!  Love it!  Bad Romance is great also!  There are more I like, just can't remember the titles at the moment.

Katy Perry, she has a bunch of great songs, ET is awesome!  There is just too many to list!  lol

I have mainly listened to Pop and in the 80's I liked the Hair Bands, Rock, basically all the hits and of course the one hit wonders!  I never got into country music and I really don't like Hip Hop.

I remember when MTV first came on, OMG those were the days to be a teenager!  lol  I watched the Top 20 Countdown every week.  This was back when they actually played music videos and they weren't all videos of half naked bodies all over the screen.  The videos were entertaining.

I could go on and on about music I like, but I have things I need to do, so that's it for now.  Feel free to comment if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment